How to deal with poor conductivity of tin aluminum plat […]
How to deal with poor conductivity of tin aluminum plate due to coloring
Tin-aluminum plates can be colored. Have you seen any industries where colored aluminum plates are used? Colored aluminum plates are also the colored aluminum plates we see in our daily lives!
Causes and treatment of Aluminium Coated Sheet not stained
1. The anodic oxide film thickness is insufficient. The solution is to check whether the anodic oxidation process is standardized and whether the temperature, voltage, conductivity and other factors are stable. If there is an abnormality, please adjust the specifications accordingly. If there is no abnormality, the oxidation time can be appropriately extended to ensure that the film thickness meets the standard.
2. The pH of the dye solution is too high. At this time, glacial acetic acid can be used to adjust the pH to the standard value.
3. After oxidation, the workpiece is placed in the sink for too long. Promote dyeing in time. If this happens, you can place the workpiece in an anodizing tank or a nitric acid neutralization tank before performing dyeing after proper activation. The effect will be very good.
4. Improper selection of dyes. Need to choose suitable dyes.
5. The dye has been decomposed or mildewed, and the dye needs to be replaced at this time.
6. The oxidation temperature is too low, resulting in a dense film. The oxidation temperature can be increased appropriately.
7. Poor conductivity. Possibly the anode copper rod or the cathode lead plate has poor contact. Pay attention to cleaning the anode copper rod and cathode lead plate to ensure good conduction.